Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sempurna

I made this clip a while ago. Thought i would share it with you guys cause a friend of mine had already blogged about it, so i think its only obvious that i too should blog about my own work .... am i right?

I sort of miss my loved ones and i have nothing to do. Missing them made me realized that as imperfect as they are, they are perfect in my eyes ... and that's what really count. Hence the title of this clip "Sempurna" and i used the song from Andra & The Backbone - Sempurna for this clip. Credits goes to the owner of the song and this clip is not used to gain any profits at all. If there's anything, this clip only promotes the song without gaining any profits.

But what ever it is ... here is the song....


2 comments:

  1. heeeeeeee....can't believe this is your 3rd entry hun and this is just for september ;) Not bad for a first timer :D ....looking forward for more story...i do wonder how does "lawas" looks like...can be ur next topic perhaps ;) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx hun ... i try to update my blog as much as i can

    ReplyDelete