Thursday, December 23, 2010

Have a Merry, Happy, Kinilau Christmas!!

The word "Christian" basically means  "The Follower of Christ". To elaborate more, Christians are people who accepts Jesus as the Messiah/Christ and who follow the teachings of Jesus. Some Christians may argue that Muslims are the Antichrist ...but on the contrary, Muslims are the exact opposite of that. If Christian means "those who accept Jesus as the Messiah/Christ and follow the teaching of Christ", then in that case Muslims can also be considered as Christians.

Why? Because whatever was taught by Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) to the Muslims regarding God and how to worship Him are the exact same teachings that of Jesus'.

In the Quran, Jesus is known as "Isa Al-Masih" which literally means "Jesus The Messiah" which also means "Jesus Christ". I hope that will straightens the fact that Muslim are not the Antichrist.

Before I end this .... i leave you guys with quotes taken from the Quran regarding Jesus Christ.

[Quran Chapter 19]

19:16 And make mention of Mary in the Scripture, when she had withdrawn from her people to a chamber looking East,

19:17 And had chosen seclusion from them. Then We sent unto her Our Spirit and it assumed for her the likeness of a perfect man.

19.18 She said: Lo! I seek refuge in the Beneficent One from thee, if thou art God-fearing.


19:19 He said: “Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son.”

19:20 She said: “How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?”

19:21 He said: “So (it will be): Thy Lord saith, ‘that is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us’:It is a matter (so) decreed.”

19:22 So she conceived him, and she retired with him to a remote place.

19:27 At length she brought the (babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: “O Mary! truly an amazing thing hast thou brought!”

19:30 He said: “I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet.”

19:31 “And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live.”

19:32 “(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable.”

19:33 “So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)”!

19:34 Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute.

Shalom / Salam ... may peace be unto you, and a happy,merry, kinilau Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. i love this...
    this is so true!

    we all share the common ground.. i means for Muslims & Christians..

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wsalam Abg Ash .. and thnx

    Kimi: Indeed we do ... unfortunately not many people know that .. and those who know don't seem to care of sharing it with others. Hence why there's a lot of misconception. As the holy prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said in his last sermon.....

    "...All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly. Be my witness O God, that I have conveyed your message to your people."

    So it is our duty to pass it on to others even if its just a single word .... waAllahualam.

    ReplyDelete